provides health information about medicine, men's health, women's health, children's healthcare, health articles, travel health insurance, health news, conditions and diseases, healthy food, healthy drink, dentistry, surgery, and more.
• Zika Fever There is currently no vaccine and no specific treatment for Zika virus infection.
• Avian Flu Any flu caused by a virus adapted to birds.
• Dengue Fever Mosquito-borne tropical disease caused by the dengue virus.
• Ebola Virus Causing an extremely severe disease in humans and in nonhuman primates in the form of viral hemorrhagic fever.
• Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease Human syndrome caused by intestinal viruses of the picornaviridae family: coxsackie A virus and enterovirus 71 (EV-71).
• Swine Flu Infection by any one of several types of swine influenza virus. Also called Swine influenza, H1N1 flu, hog flu, and pig flu.